Throttle control loose...help on the lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throttle control loose...help on the lake

Hi guys, need your help. On the lake right now and notice my throttle control in no longer held tight where it's suppose to be. Was fine all day, now the ring and throttle I can easily pull out. Does not lock and I can pull it out and spin it all around when it's not running. Any ideas how to tighten it back? I have the screw in the center as tight as possible and no go. Please help!!!

If yours has one look for a set screw at the bottom (at 6 o clock) that should keep the throttle from coming off the assembly.

Comment

Originally posted by topaz surfer View Post
      If yours has one look for a set screw at the bottom (at 6 o clock) that should keep the throttle from coming off the assembly.
      Mine doesn't have the screw on the bottom(or at least I didn't see a hole). I have to get a good look at it this weekend in the garage. Ended up duct taping it together to hold while on the lake so it wouldn't pop out. Something like this should not happen as I can only imagine what could have happened if it came loose and fell out while under lots of power.

Comment

Working...
      X