Circuit Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circuit Breaker

I have a 2007 24VE with the Marine Power engine. There is no power to the gauges or ignition. All other works, stereo, blower, bilge pump, lights etc....new batteries...
    The red 50 amp circuit breaker on top of the engine seems to be tripped. When I try to push on the button it will not move at all, stuck in the out position...
    Any ideas?
    Thanks Rick

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Do you have a volt/ohm meter? If so, measure for voltage on both threaded posts.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If like my 2003 22v, there are various inline fuses up under the dash. And a small fuse block under the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Do you have a volt/ohm meter? If so, measure for voltage on both threaded posts.
        Mike, I do have a meter and I'll check that and get back with you!

Thanks Rick

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mike, I am getting no voltage on either terminal on the circuit breaker....

T
          Rick

Comment

This indicates the issue is upstream of that breaker.

Had any work been done on the boat just prior to discovering this gauge/IGN issue? This time of year I see a lot of boats getting batteries reinstalled or new ones swapped in and its very common for a rogue battery cable to get left off.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes on the work! I just had my audio guy replace the stereo and both batteries!! I will look for that rogue wire because I had no issues prior to this one!!
              thanks. Rick

Comment

Is that a direct feed from the battery or does it come from somwherr/something else??

Comment

Working...
                X