Code SPN 94 FMI 0 address 0 plug if B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code SPN 94 FMI 0 address 0 plug if B

In our 2015 RZ4 we was out on the lake yesterday and started getting a warning beep. Ran the diagnosis and showed SPN 94. No other issues the boat ran perfectly fine and all gauges was Normal. Can some one help me out with this SPN 94 code? The beeping drove me crazy. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Lephew View Post
    In our 2015 RZ4 we was out on the lake yesterday and started getting a warning beep. Ran the diagnosis and showed SPN 94. No other issues the boat ran perfectly fine and all gauges was Normal. Can some one help me out with this SPN 94 code? The beeping drove me crazy. Thanks in advance.
    I can double check for you tomorrow.....if I recall this is the code for low raw water flow. 2015 and 2016 Raptors run a paddlewheel in the raw water loop. Could be wrong tho.

What is the written descriptor of the code??

Comment

Only thing that it showed off on was the
      SPN94 all other late was “0” and then the plug ID was B

Comment

If you go to settings screen and engine diagnostics you should get more of a descriptor. I will pull out my Indmar book tomorrow AM

Comment

freeheel4life Did you have a chance to look into your book?

Comment

I was wrong....this code is for fuel pressure higher than expected. Usually means regulator has failed.

Comment

freeheel4life do you happen to know the replacement part # ? Thanks

Comment

freeheel4life also is it located on the pump or on the rail?

Comment

Last time I tried to replace a regulator couldn't get one from anyone but Tige. It is the round thing with the red sheathed fuel line attached to it at the top of your intank fuel pump(s)

Fuel pressure is supposed to 58psi + or - 5 psi

Comment

Working...
                  X