Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for service and parts manuals for 2008 RZ4

Hello everyone,
    As I stated in the title I need to find the manuals for a 2008 RZ4. The boat I have in front of me had the engine and v drive pulled out by a boat shop that took it apart and left it apart. I need to piece it back together and see what is missing. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most appreciative.

An 08 would likely have a Marine Power engine, so id try contacting them for a shop manual.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have the service manuals from Marine Power. The parts manual is not available online. Is there a manual dealing specifically with the hull and associated parts?

Comment

The trans/v-drive I think is by ZF-Hurth
        Gauges are Medallion
        stereo head unit and remotes are Clarion
        amps and speaker are Wet Sounds
        bilge and ballast pumps were Mayfair, which is now Johnson
        Blower may be Attwood
        steering cable was Teleflex, whish is now Sea Star
        Controls are Morse
        The gelcoat is Spectrum
        Although the tower was considered built "in-house", I think it was actually built by Skylon. Now out of business. Same with the board racks. Built only for Tige, but Tige did not actually do the milling.

Cant recall who the vinyl, carpet, courtesy lights and underwater light suppliers are.

So as you can see, boat builders really only build the hull and then bolt all the sourced components into it. A manual like you get for a car or truck, just does not exist for a boat. Tige may be able to help you with a wire harness diagram, but a lot of marine electrical wire colors are somewhat standardized.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank you. I finding out real fast how much of an A#% ache this is going to be.

Comment

Can anyone send me photos of their powerplant with the engine cover removed? I would be most grateful.

Comment

Did this site not have a download section at one time with several manuals listed?

Comment

Working...
              X