Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find stainless stell Gas spring/shock mounting brackets ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find stainless stell Gas spring/shock mounting brackets ?

I have an 03 21r and all of the mounting brackets for the gas shocks are rusting. I have found some stainless steel on the internet but the mounting balls come in several sizes. (10, 13 & 16 mm) does anyone have an idea of the size comes stock on the boat.
    Thanks

If you find out what size, if you would let me know b/c I have some that have rusted out for the engine cover. aaron3865@earthlink.net

Comment

I thought that tige put all stainless steel harwarde and fasteners or are these items excluded.

Comment

SS Gas Springs

I know this thread is old - but I took some time to find a replacement gas spring on my Z1's engine hatch. They Tige OE parts on mine are from Ameritool. There is a number - 625-7-90 which is the part number.

Maxum Hardware in Ohio, and Lewis Marine handle these. I found my P/N on the Maxum website and ordered from there. The last number is weight - so spring is rated for 90 lbs. And the wind can still blow them shut - so I am going to make a support to keep both hatches open when I am drying out the bilge etc.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ght=gas+shocks
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
          X