cold last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold last night

Anyone else take the ten minutes to drain their block last night? The forecast here said possible low of 28 so I went out and drained the block after work. I know I didn't need to, but it allowed me to sleep through the night.

We are supposed to hit 31* in the AM tomorrow. At the most, i'll drop in a little space heater.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Next time just drop a 100w bulb in a shop light and drop it in there. Last Nov my garage was freezin but the engine bay was toasty warm.
      Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

temps

second the 100 watt bulb idea, 86 the space heater idea.... make the bulb a rough service type!

Comment

The space heater I use is about the size of a shoebox and works/heats almost like a bilge heater on a cruiser. Nothing like the stoneage ones with the glowing red-hot eliments.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It was kind of a split second decision. mine is a direct drive, so getting to the plugs was real easy. Took like 10 minutes.

Comment

D you manufacurer/vendor info on that. That is mo' better, no bulbs to burn out!

Comment

Originally posted by lightning59 View Post
                D you manufacurer/vendor info on that. That is mo' better, no bulbs to burn out!
                It's a 2 speed fan w/thermostat ceramic heater from Target. > $30.00

Comment

Working...
                X