Engine shaft alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine shaft alignment

I am at the point of doing maint for this season of boating. I am replacing a my impeller and getting a new housing from Andrew. I just started wondering about engine and shaft alignment. At this point I don't think I need it check I have no vibrations or anything like that.

Do you guys have that checked on a regular basis or is it something you have check when you notice something out of sorts?

Thanks
    Sam
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

I've never checked mine and probably should. I dont know what the manual says, but would probably be good to do every couple of years and defiantly if you think you hit something.

SPBFAN re-aliened his last year, He needs to do us a nice "How to" on this
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

it might be a good idea since yours is a little older if you never had it checked. i would for sure check the bolts on the flange to make sure they are good and snug.

Comment

Yeah that is what I was thinking. I bought if from the orignal owner and he took good care of it. I just pop in my mind while I was taking my water pump out. So I wanted everyone's opion.
        15 Escalade ESV-Black
        08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Working...
        X