Replacing Vinyl Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing Vinyl Seats

Has anyone had any luck replacing the vinyl on the seats? Did you have the vinyl custom made/cut, did you buy the skins from an aftermarket source, or did you buy them from a dealer? How expensive was it?

I'm hoping that there is an aftermarket source for the skins. I have tried for months to get my dealer to price/order some from Tige, but this dealership is absolutely useless.

I just pickup my seats from the upholstery shop bown here Tampa FL. It cost me $180 for my cooler seat and the middle seat in the back of the v drive boats. I had them done in matching vinyl with the boat in white.

Comment

I'm a little late with the reply, but another option would be to, purchase terry cloth material at a store, ie: walmart, and have some one make removeable-washable seat covers. I did this with my tige after my cat decided all the seats including the engine cover would make a great clawing toy. Good Luck

Comment

Is your cat still alive?

Comment

The cat mysteriously dissappeard a couple of days after the incident, never to be heard ffrom again...

Comment

sunbrella covers

Just put all new covers on my 20v and they look and protect the seats great. Used sunbrella material, Cost about $120 for the material. Material is just like what they use on bimini tops. Used velcro on bottom of seats. Repels water too! Very durable.

Comment

Working...
            X