New upholstrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New upholstrey

F.Y.I. - I had all of my seats, two side panels, treated the wood floor and carpet replaced in my boat for $2,000. The company is about an hour and a half outside of Dallas. They used high quality vinyl and carpet. The craftsmanship was awesome. It was well worth the drive because they did great work and saved me a lot of money. Two other Dallas upholstery shops quoted me $3,500 and it was going to take them a month to get it done due to the amount of boats they had in their shop. I had my boat completed in two weeks.

New upholstery makes the boat feel like it's brand new... It's always good to shop around

Pic's ??????
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ktm450exc View Post
      F.Y.I. - I had all of my seats, two side panels, treated the wood floor and carpet replaced in my boat for $2,000. The company is about an hour and a half outside of Dallas. They used high quality vinyl and carpet. The craftsmanship was awesome. It was well worth the drive because they did great work and saved me a lot of money. Two other Dallas upholstery shops quoted me $3,500 and it was going to take them a month to get it done due to the amount of boats they had in their shop. I had my boat completed in two weeks.
      You got a name or other form of contact info for them?
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I'm takin gmine to "Ms. Ida" in a local town. I was quoted $5k a while back by an upholstery shop. Ms. Ida is an outsourcer. She's an old lady that does this at her house. When you go to some of the local shops in town, they give you a quote, and take it to her to do. She's about 25% what I was quoted. It pays to shop around.
        http://www.wakeboatworld.com
        []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis View Post
          I'm takin gmine to "Ms. Ida" in a local town. I was quoted $5k a while back by an upholstery shop. Ms. Ida is an outsourcer. She's an old lady that does this at her house. When you go to some of the local shops in town, they give you a quote, and take it to her to do. She's about 25% what I was quoted. It pays to shop around.
          Sounds like one of them backwoods deals 'ta me!
          "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Where he lives it would be a back swamp deal.

Comment

She gave me a final quote today.....$1500.....everything but the driver's seat and the front cushions.

She had an 8? caddy in the driveway getting the alligator dash and seat treatment....LOL...
              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

They atre located in Nocona Texas which is 30 minutes West of Gaineville Texas.

Contact Janey at - 940.366.9974

Comment

Working...
                X