Hey Kids no Kool-Aid in the boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kids no Kool-Aid in the boat!

My question is how do you get stains out of the carpet? I have a mysterios black stain near the motor box, grease maybe? Tried Windex, Pine-sol, alcohol, I have heard using Hydrogen Peroxide, but been chicken to try!

stain removal

Try using "Natures Miracle". Its amazing stuff. You can buy it at most pet stores and it doesn't harm the colour.

Comment

On that note......

I was in Havasu a few weekends back and some beads (yes the type the girls like so much) ended up on the drivers seat. Now I have rust colored bead stains on the seat.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get it out?

Comment

fantastik works pretty well, but not sure on rust....

there is some stuff called Naval Jelley, that eats rust off of metal (or disolves it)....maybe experiement on a piece of vinyl not in your boat to see if it works....

i do know that when you use it, the spots you used it on will fade more and more over time. In other words, if you have a stain, and use fantastik on it, it may not appear to go away right away, but eventually it does....at least that's been my experience on most stuff.

Comment

Simple Green, perhaps?

Comment

For carpet try Resolve carpet cleaner. It is a powder you scrub in and let sit. It has a little bleech in it so dont let it sit too long.

Comment

Use the new Mr Clean pads. They are amazing and use no chemicals. -Tip
              -Tip

Comment

where'd you get the mr. clean pads?

Comment

They are actually called Mr Clean Magic Eraser Pads. You can get them at Walmart or any grocery store.
                  -Tip

Comment

I agree Tip, those mr clean deals are awesome! my wife ravs about them and she is a total clean freak. - blr

Comment

Working...
                    X