Boat juice? Is it any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat juice? Is it any good?

Prior owner left boat juice interior and exterior spray bottles in the boat. Said he always used it. Is this product worthwhile? Should I use it when I take boat out every time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat cleaners, waxes, oils, trailer tires (etc, etc) are all topics that have been argued ad nauseum in this forum. You will hear opinions after opinions, but they are just like... well, you know. However, since you asked, I will chime in with my . I am a BIG Boat Juice fan for a few different reasons: 1. I like the Exterior Juice, the Interior Juice, and LOVE the new ceramic wax. I really like the results from all 3 and would encourage people to give it a try for themselves. 2. They are a HUGE supporter of the West Coast Tige Reunion. I like to support those companies that support us whenever I can, and 3. The owners of Boat Juice are Tige Owners as well, and good people. Randy Kring is a Police Officer in Colorado and a Navy Veteran.

Comment

D is right. lots of different products and lot of different opinions.
      I'd use it until gone and decide for yourself if you like it.
      I used it after getting some last year from the tige reunion and it works well but can't say it works any better than what my go-to has been. it does smell good tho
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I like their Exterior product. It can easily remove water spots with little elbow grease.

Comment

Working...
        X