Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Roll-Off Multi-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried this to clean vinyl? I have used Mr. Eraser in the past and a friend told me to try Lacquer Thinner. Just looking for ways to restore the vinyl.

I would not recommend lacquer thinner unless your goal is to melt the vinyl or pull the color off the vinyl.
    Are you sure that was a friend that told you to use lacquer thinner?

Comment

I'd advise against magic eraser as well as it's essentially sand paper to you vinyl. There's numerous vinyl cleaners out there. I use Malco Leather & Vinyl Cleaner myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
        I would not recommend lacquer thinner unless your goal is to melt the vinyl or pull the color off the vinyl.
        Are you sure that was a friend that told you to use lacquer thinner?
        Ha! Yes, it was a friend who used it but recommended small amounts and quickly drying it off. He has used it on leather as well but said it's less risky on leather. Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep looking

Comment

Thanks! I'll take a look at the Malco stuff.

Comment

malco for years here. bought 2 jugs of it in las vegas many years ago on a trip and still have some left.
            just make sure and follow up with babes seat saver or 303 to put the UV protectant back on.
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
            X