Hour meter location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hour meter location?

Hello - Recently purchased my first Tige (2017 R21), but can't figure out how to check the hours. I've looked everywhere around the engine and the back two compartments, also spent a great deal of time on the touch screen trying to figure out the hour count as well. Where are they hiding this thing?!

I wasn't able to find anything on here, but from a quick google search it sounds like a meter is an add-on? Does that mean the only way to find the true hours is to bring to the dealer? I sure hope not! That's like making a car without an odometer.

Thanks!

Negative. Go to the setting screen and then the engine diagnostics tab. There will be a small number in white. That's hours.

Comment

I’ve tried that and it always says zero. Does the engine have to be running? Thanks!

Comment

Key has to be on.

Comment

Thanks! That helped

Comment

My 2016 RZR doesn't display a number of any sort on the Engine Diagnostics tab (other than fault info) - Is the hour meter possibly located somewhere else?

Comment

What size screen do you have in your RZR?? I believe its the 7" but its hard to remember everything. Feel free to post a pic if you arent sure what size your screen is

Comment

Pretty sure it's the 7" Touch 2. I can post a pic if that would help...

Comment

Hit the home button, then swipe left or right.....On mine, it’s right in the middle just below the taps setting. The hours are there regardless of key positions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Bamer; 06-21-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Found it - my daughter looked up from her iphone for long enough to say "It's right here Dad" then click, click, click, bingo...!

One more question though - How do I clear service reminders? It's telling me to change the oil but that was just done. For reference, I bought the boat from a non-Tige dealer (it was a trade-in) and it only has ~15 hours (60 total hours) on new oil...

Comment

Thanks Bamer - And what are 'house' and 'crank'. I'd guess that they're Temps in C (which I get as a Canadian...) but that doesn't "feel right"...?

Comment

House battery voltage....runs all things not engine related

Crank battery runs all things engine

All Temps are in Fahrenheit...

Comment

Thanks again - that makes sense!

And one more:
                          How do I clear service reminders? It's telling me to change the oil but that was just done - I'm assuming the '50-hour reminder' was triggered but the oil was changed (seasonal storage) at ~43 hours...

Comment

Sorry I don’t remember! I’ve done it and it was fairly intuitive, but only done it once...

Comment

Working...
                            X