Cleaning Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning Interior

What is everyone using to clean their interior after the weekend?

Vinyl Sauce then 303 at beginning middle and end of year

Comment

Search is always your friend on the internet for these broad questions, a wide variety of answers and opinions can be found in many threads.

I think it depends on the age and current condition of the interior, as well as your preferences. Are you concerned about slippery? Want absolute best UV, or ok with giving a little on the UV protection for long term vinyl conditioning? For my '17 Z3, trying to keep it showroom clean, I religiously use the Hula suite of products, and am happy so far. I use 303 Marine on the cover (no offense to Hula, just a cost thing for that volume of coverage and knowing the level of UV it gets hit with).

I would love to learn more about the deep science of UV protection -- what makes 303 work well, and how many products have that same level of UV while offering good conditioning as well.

Comment

Boat juice
        surf till u die.

Comment

I gave Chemical Guys a shot last year and really liked it. Used their cleaner and then followed up with the protectant every other weekend.

Comment

If you have white seats like I do I tried this stuff called LA’s Totally Awesome at the beginning of this year and that’s the first time my seats ever looked brand new. Used a soft bristle brush and scrubbed it then wiped off with a wet rag and it was crazy how much dirt it lifted.

Comment

Boat bling vynil sauce with a dry eraser to get out the deep stains. Wipe off and brand new. Vynil sauce to maintain.

Follow up with protectant. Once or twice a year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

malco for any major cleaning followed up with babes.
                used babes after every outing and vinyl looked as good as new the day I sold the boat 5 years later.

and man does it smell good...
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                X