Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service manual for 2001 20i

Hello,
    I just bought a 20i and I'm looking to winterize it. I'd like to change the tranny fluid but don't know what kind to use. Can anyone direct me to a place to buy a service manual? Thanks!

There are some manuals in the download section, see tab across the top of page. however, you will likely find more and better info posted by members, within the pages of the forum.

Dexron III
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hi, sorry to revive a years’ old post….. but someone may guide me where the Manual Download section is?

Comment

It was here in 2017, but disappeared after the last site upgrade.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hi chpthril, thanks for your quick answer…. I just purchased a 2000 20i boat and I wounder where may I get any original manual as I want to change some parts and I have. It found nothing on the web.

Comment

What parts? I ask, because there could easily be 7-8 manuals. Engine, V-drive, transmission, Stereo, speakers, amps, Gauges, etc.

Comment

Hi, everything that I may get, I purchased a 21i year 2000 and I wish as minimum see where the TAPS system is located as I have an aftermarket switch in the dashboard??

thanks if you may help with something

regards,
              john

Comment

ive seen the TAPS motor under the observer's seat on some Tige DD's.

Comment

Thanks chpthril but my question is even more basic….. how is the TAPs activated? Was there a Switch on the throttle lever? Or with a switch on the dashboard? Or other?? What I have is a aftermarket switch just to the left of the wheel (as seen on the picture…. Do you know if this was the original location???

Comment

Ive never seen an OEM TAPS switch that was not in the throttle knob.

Comment

voip phone

Setting up a system is generally as easy as separating the network cable from the computer as well as attaching it to the VOIP phone. After that just plug the network cable that included most phones between the phone and also the computer, as well as you're done.

Comment

Working...
                      X