General Maintenance Questions - 2011 Tige RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Maintenance Questions - 2011 Tige RZ2

12V Outlet, near steering wheel not working. Fuse not popped. Wiring connections tight. Could the outlet, itself, have gone bad? What to check next?

I cannot find a sacrificial zinc anode in my cooling exhaust manifold. The example, shown in owner's manual, is for a 6.0L. Are these typical for all sizes? There's supposed to be a label to indicate its location, but I do not see such a label.

The owner's manual calls for a fuel resistant o-ring lubricant, when changing out the fuel control cell filter. What the heck is that? I've found one lubricant that seems to identify as that online. It's called EZ Turn. If anyone has completed this maintenance, please let me know what you've used.

12V Outlet, near steering wheel not working. Fuse not popped. Wiring connections tight. Could the outlet, itself, have gone bad? What to check next?
    A test meter or test light will tell you whats up. B+ and B- at the back of the socket and then check for B+ and B- on the inside.

I cannot find a sacrificial zinc anode in my cooling exhaust manifold
    Doubt it unless you have the salt water package.

The owner's manual calls for a fuel resistant o-ring lubricant, when changing out the fuel control cell filter. What the heck is that?
    A little bit of silicone works fine for assembly.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
      X