No oil pressure 2006 Tige 20i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No oil pressure 2006 Tige 20i

2006 Tige 20i GM motor.Made sure it had correct amount of oil in the motor.runs great,, But oil pressure gauge doesn't move??? Help..

Key on, engine off disconnect the oil pressure sending unit connector and see if the gage goes to full pressure. If it does, sending unit is bad, if not gage or wiring issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On my 04 22v I was having the same issue. Boat ran great so obviously I had oil pressure. One day I was flushing it out in the driveway. While the motor was running I started tapping on the face of the gauge and the neddle started moving. I did find out that you can send the gauges to Faria and they will recondition the gauges for about $50. That's if the gauge is your problem. I will be sending mine off soon.

Comment

no alarm right? just not reading on the gauge?
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

You could have two oil sending units, one for the alarm and one for the gauge. Pull the wire off one with the key on and ground it to the block, if the gauge pegs out it will be your sending unit. Might have to try both sending units.

Comment

Working...
          X