Marine carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marine carpet

I'm going to replace the carpet in this 21v. I'd like to just go like for like. Anybody know the original carpet manufacturer or specs from the carpet supplier for back in '01?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Tige would know. I have called them a few times for questions like this and they are really helpful.

I recently cut the cooler out of my boat and just needed something to put over the exposed fiberglass. Ordered this stuff and was surprised that the color was lighter then the picture and nearly an exact match to the factory carpet.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/TrafficMA...e+6+ft.+Carpet

Comment

Is it the charcoal or the beige? Weight wise, I would 20oz.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Boatmateparts.com has a great carpet and they sell by 10ft increments or so online. I called when ordering mine and they will sell by the foot also and ship rolled asap. Pretty reasonably priced and very soft stuff.

Comment

https://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
            Boatmateparts.com has a great carpet and they sell by 10ft increments or so online. I called when ordering mine and they will sell by the foot also and ship rolled asap. Pretty reasonably priced and very soft stuff.
            That is bunk carpet only 14" wide.

Comment

Lee were they the original providers for the 21v and would have the template or just a recommendation on where to go?

Comment

That is where the carpet came from if I remember right, it was on rolls not pre cut patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                  That is bunk carpet only 14" wide.

My bad I read the forum fast didn't realize he said for boat.

Comment

Working...
                  X