Infinity Carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinity Carpet

With many options to pick from I really wanted to give my 2011 RZ4 the latest look. This carpet by Infinity is amazing. I know Skiers Choice is putting this in the 2016 Supras. FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender[1].jpgFullSizeRender[2].jpgFullSizeRender[3].jpgIMG_5344.jpginfinity4.jpginfinity3.jpg
    Last edited by WakerideN; 09-28-2015, 02:24 PM.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

thats cool it looks like the bamboo style beach blankets ( or whatever they are made of) I like it. let us know what you think

Comment

what weave pattern is that? Is it from here?

http://infinitylwv.com
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
        what weave pattern is that? Is it from here?

http://infinitylwv.com
        Ewok, yes it is from there. Its called a Teak Supreme II and for some reason they dont show it on their site. In fact many of the other color \ patterns they carry have not been updated on the site for some reason?
        2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

looks real nice. walked around a supra that had something similar to that installed and it was nice on the feet.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Very nice! Looks like a great setup to have. Does it get hot in the sun?

Comment

Originally posted by brodee42 View Post
              Very nice! Looks like a great setup to have. Does it get hot in the sun?
              actually not bad. when I tested my carpet that was dark grey and this material in the sun for an hour it was actually not as hot. I did my own boat so I can see if it will hold up before I really push this in my market. We sell and install it, and like to get out 2-3 times a week, so it should be interesting to see how it holds up. but I don't anticipate it will have any issues. Its pretty stable stuff from everything I have read.
              2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Working...
              X