Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% discount off shipping on Hula Boat Care orders over $40

Tige fans...

We are pleased to share with you a special promotion as the season kicks off.

You can now enjoy 50% off of shipping on any Hula Boat Care order over $40.

The Promo Code is: HBC50

Check out our two new kits online as they have been getting a lot of attention from Hula Boat Care fans.

Happy Spring Prep
    John...
    What Rocks Your Boat?

Couple pics of my boat after buffing with hula compound, waxing and polishing with hula products. I have to say I am impressed as I have used many products from local parts stores that claim to be the "best marine product" and they don't shine the boat like the hula products have. I bought a nice makita buffer to put the products on thanks to the videos hula has put out it made it easier for a non detail guy like myself to tackle this big job. I had a lot of sun oxidation on the back of the boat when i purchased it and it has drove me nuts as i've tried many things short of wet sanding it and the hula compound seems to have taken care of it. I will know more of the dependability of hula products when i use in our somewhat salty lake.
    IMG_1320[1].jpgIMG_1324[1].jpg

Comment

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
      We are happy the products met your expectations and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
      John...
      What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Pulled the boat out this weekend and got it washed. I must stay Hula did me well last year. Buffed it out and used the polymer sealant 1 time last season followed up by some detail spray through out the summer. These are the pictures after only washing it this weekend. Its going to look amazing once I buff it out again this week. I'll post those up too!

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you are getting durable results in OK.
          I like the brake rotor in the reflection.
          What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Finished up last night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Comment

That 97 is clean and well taken care of. Nice job

Comment

Thanks

Comment

That looks awesome. I love the reflection of the green gel coat.
                  What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Working...
                  X