20% discount code for Performance Boat Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20% discount code for Performance Boat Candy

I just got an e-mail with a 20% off coupon code for Performance Boat Candy products: SPRING14

Good products. I especially love the PBC Speed Gloss. I have used all the major spray on speed products and none take off water spots as fast as Speed Gloss (smells good too).

Will be throwing away the rest of my Hot Sauce and trying Speed Gloss out this year.

Comment

I did a head to head comparison of the Hot Sauce (sample) and PBC Speed Gloss end of last season. I found the Speed Gloss did better with water spots and smelled a lot better.

Comment

Performance Boat Candy is the best product out there IMO.
        If you have any questions call and talk with Tim Weinzirl he is a great guy and will help you out.
        Speed Gloss = no water spots, mirror shine and no more effort then spray on and wipe off.
        Don't forget the Vinyl Clean and Vinyl Condition for the interior

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
          Performance Boat Candy is the best product out there IMO.
          If you have any questions call and talk with Tim Weinzirl he is a great guy and will help you out.
          Speed Gloss = no water spots, mirror shine and no more effort then spray on and wipe off.
          Don't forget the Vinyl Clean and Vinyl Condition for the interior
          Yeah Trudelle, you turned me on to PBC a few seasons ago. Thanks for that.

Which reminds me, I do not have my order in yet!

Comment

Glad I could help out. When you use something that you like I feel it best to let everyone else know. Especially if they have similar needs. Plus Tim Weinzirl the owner and his staff are great people. Great people and great product can't ask for much more

Comment

There is a limited time 50% off coupon code for Performance Boat Candy Speed Gloss (32 oz or 1 gallon): SG50

I just ordered (another) gallon and it worked fine. With shipping ($13.67), the total was $43. Really excellent deal.

(I am not affiliated with PBC and I have never received free products or a discount for recommendations -- I just strongly prefer Speed Gloss over every other product I have tried).
              Last edited by Duncan; 06-10-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Time for some boat products. Looking for a promotional offer. I like Hot Sauce and looking to purchase more or try Speed Gloss. Whatever is less expensive.
                Any discounts out there?
                Nick
                Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Shoot an e-mail to the owner of PBC and just ask. Perhaps link him to this thread. He is a nice guy based on the few times we spoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    Shoot an e-mail to the owner of PBC and just ask. Perhaps link him to this thread. He is a nice guy based on the few times we spoke.
                    I just got a reply back from them with the following reply:

We are having a Cyber Monday sale: 30% off all boat care products.

Use the following coupon code during checkout: XMAS30

Happy Holidays!

PBC Crew

Comment

Originally posted by NH Tige View Post
                      We are having a Cyber Monday sale: 30% off all boat care products.

Use the following coupon code during checkout: XMAS30
                      That goes through today btw. I have to check through my supplies when I get home

Comment

$45 USD to ship to Canada.... ouch. Is this stuff really worth it?

(and I can confirm that the 30% discount is still working today)
                        Last edited by JohnnieMo; 12-02-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I got my order in last night. It's good stuff, better than what you find at west marine.
                          2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                          2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Better than 303?
                            "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Ok, 303 is best for vinyl. I used the crystal cut polish and crystal gloss wax on top. I used hula polymer sealant last year and it worked very good too, but it requires more elbow grease to apply and buff than the PBC products. And I used a porter cable dual action polisher for application of both products.
                              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Working...
                              X