Boat Care Products.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Care Products.

Saw the thread on Hula products. Was wondering if anyone was using Babe's Boat Care products. Care to share how they have worked for you.

I just bought a 2008 20V and it is pretty clean. Want to clean it up good before I winterize it.

Thanks for any insight.

I like the boat bright a ton - buy a couple of gallons a year. The other product is OK, but I use 303 Aerospace protectant and Babe's conditioner which does a good job. The seat soap is pretty good, but I highly recommend the boat bright

Comment

Last summer I used the Boat Bright products and liked them. This summer I have used Hot Sauce and like their products better. Next summer I plan to try Hula.

Comment

Babe's is a good product line. Can't knock it...

If you want to prepare your boat for the winter I would suggest putting on a good coat of polymer sealant assuming your gel coat is new or like new. This will help crud and insect dropping not stick to the surface and reduce your spring time clean up. Babe's does not have one so check out Big Kahuna Polymer Sealant review on boating forums.

Can't say much about Hot Sauce as I do not see them in TX.

If you are looking at Babe's Boat Bright, I would suggest getting some Surf Away Spray Detailer. The difference between the two products are: Babe's uses carnauba waxes in their product which is good but if you get it on the windscreen it will streak and go smeary. Surf Away Spray Detailer uses pure polymers and is designed to be used on fiberglass, windscreens, towers, speaker cans, and bright work without streaking and it leaves a polymer coating which leaves the surfaces looking "just waxed"

Happy to help with any specific questions.

John...
        What Rocks Your Boat?

Comment

Working...
        X