Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Cover

Hey Everyone,

I have a 2004 Tige 22v and after many years of use my cover has torn in two places. Have any of you guys figured out how to fix it or know of anywhere I can get a new one? Any feed back would be appreciated.

Welcome to the site.

I would check with a local canvas / vinyl place. Where about are you located?

Comment

My cover crapped out too. Here's what i replaced it with

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
        Welcome to the site.

I would check with a local canvas / vinyl place. Where about are you located?
        @skippabcool Thank you and I'm located in Nashville, Tn so I'm also on my own when it comes to needing Tige stuff due to the past two dealers closing their doors.

Comment

Originally posted by TigeTrojan View Post
          My cover crapped out too. Here's what i replaced it with
          How much is something like that?

Comment

I paid $295 on the walmart website and had it shipped to the store for free. 26' x 12' is just big enough to fit my 21' boat and trailer with the tower folded down. It was way cheaper than the replacement covers I was finding, and I can easily mess around on the boat in the backyard without having to take the cover off.

Comment

I ordered a custom made cover from Carver Covers. It is a sunbrella and fits the boat like a glove. Keeps water out while still allowing air to breath through. It will cost you a little bit of $ to get one made though. I think it was something like $550 or so.

Comment

Get an evolution cover, probably one of the best

Comment

Working...
                X