grease for zerk fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grease for zerk fittings

I am servicing my 2007 24VE. There are several zerk fittings located in the engine compartment for linkage and rudder. What type of grease and is there a list or pic to ensure I get them all? Is there a good service manual

The only ones I know of are on the rudder port. You use an HP marine grade grease.

Comment

Same here, I can only recall one on the rudder box. Marine grease.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Same here, I can only recall one on the rudder box. Marine grease.
        I have seen some rudder ports with 2 but I cant remember what year or if it was even a Tige.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
          I have seen some rudder ports with 2 but I cant remember what year or if it was even a Tige.
          Yeah, maybe two on a rudder, but I dont remember any other fittings on a Tige from 05 on other then the rudder.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X