Vinyl Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl Care?

Wanting to know about vinyl care products.

What is the best cleaner and protectants to use? I am looking for the first a good cleaner. Then what is the best protectant to use for UV protection and one that will keep the vinyl soft and suppel?

Recomendations?
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

You will get a lot of recommendations, I use Boat Bling products and am very happy with them. Vinyl Sauce and Condition Sauce for the upholstery and Hot Sauce and Quickie Sauce for the Gel Coat. It’s all personal preference and experience
    "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I agree that it's all personal preference.
      I'm using Babe's Seat Soap & Seat Saver for a cleaner and UV protectant. It seems to be working well and is quick and easy to use.

Comment

I second and third the above posts. I use the same as the Iwndr. Another one that seems to be newer but is getting some attention is Performance Boat Candy, if you check them out it is not a joke (interesting advertising). I don't know about the others but Performance Boat Candy will send you a sample.

Comment

I use 303 Aerospace protectant for vinyl protectant (read the reviews, best stuff out there). I have tried lots of different cleaners and it depends what you are trying to achieve. If you are looking for a general cleaner Babes or Bling products work well, but it starts with having a good protectant applied. Cleaners then become like Shampoo (not much difference between brands) as a good protectant will eliminate the need other general purpose cleaning. Just my opinion!

Comment

I used the 303 and my bass boat but it was older vinyl so I was never sure of how well it worked. I can say for sure that my boat really needs a good cleaning.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
            X