Wanted: New forks for wakeboard racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: New forks for wakeboard racks

Hi All - I've got a 2007 Tige RZ2 with factory made wakeboard racks. We didn't notice the wakeboard rope getting stuck on the forks and they were pulled off. Straight into the water and no luck finding them. Does anyone have a spare set of forks that I could buy?

I have spare fingers from a 2008 Razor tower by Samson - the bolt spacing is 2.5 inches center-to-center. PM if you think it would work.
    Attached Files

Comment

New forks for wakeboard racks

Thanks MLS6722. I'm not sure Samson fingers/forks will fit. The distance between the two screws (where the forks would be attached to the plate) is approximately 2 inches or 5 centimetres apart.

Please see photos of the wakeboard rack. Its Tige RZ2 2007 model wakeboard racks. I've attached photos of the fork I have left and the screws where the missing fork would have been attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reach out to ST68 - he's selling. should be same ones...

Comment

Thanks jbort - will do

Comment

I am in need of a pair of these forks too, if anyone else has some for sale?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I may have a set I won't be in town for a few days but il let you know when I get measurement
              surf till u die.

Comment

That would be great, let me know not a big hurry still have the other side.
                Sampson claims they have forks that fit. Bit the guy is arguing with me on the measurements. Not sure why he asked if he is just going to tell me I am wrong HaHa

Comment

OK, I have talked to Racing 18c and he had a pair of forks, but not the ones I was looking for. I do not want to tap the holes to add a different pair.

So I am going to try this again. I have the drivers side forks get taken out by the rope. And need a set to replace this side only. So if you have just a single pair that maybe you replace the ones you may have done the same thing. Let me know. I would love to buy them from you. I don't really want to go through replacing both sides, and like to keep stuff stock. The ones I have look like the ones on this thread. and In the #3 post.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Do u need 1 or both forks? I may have one but don't think it has any rubbers.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      Do u need 1 or both forks? I may have one but don't think it has any rubbers.
                      I need the set not both sides just the ones to do the one side... So if you mean both on the one side yes.

Comment

no, 1 fork, not 1 set.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ended up Calling TIGE they had 3 in inventory left, and well paid the price, but did not have to get the alternative and have to re-drill the holes in the plate that holds the forks

Comment

Working...
                          X