Perko Flush System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perko Flush System

Had my buddy install a Perko Flush kit and man does this make a world of difference when cleaning out that nasty salt water I use my boat in....no more crawling under the boat with a plunger... I'll keep that biatch where she belongs.. next to the $hitter..

Not to pick on anything just some advice, spark plug wires are routed from the factory a certain way to prevent crosover feed of electrical energy which will cause a lean miss when running, in your picture cylnder wires 5 and 7 are laying very close to each other you should get the small plastic holders and spread them apart, on any V8 there is two cylnders that fire a split second behind the other these are 5&7 on GM and Chrysler and 7 & 8 or 5 & 6 on a Ford they can even cause spark knock , because the cross over will fire the one cylnder early.

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
      Not to pick on anything just some advice, spark plug wires are routed from the factory a certain way to prevent crosover feed of electrical energy which will cause a lean miss when running, in your picture cylnder wires 5 and 7 are laying very close to each other you should get the small plastic holders and spread them apart, on any V8 there is two cylnders that fire a split second behind the other these are 5&7 on GM and Chrysler and 7 & 8 or 5 & 6 on a Ford they can even cause spark knock , because the cross over will fire the one cylnder early.
      Hey man.. I aprreciate ya.. I would never know something like that... I need to grab some from the auto store cuz the old ones were too small.. but as they are on the cap is okay? Thank bro

Comment

Working...
      X