Owners manuals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owners manuals!

I see a few interesting and useful items in the downloads section, but I'm looking for the owners manuals from mercruiser and marine power (found the PCM ones on their web site). Can we get these added to the downloads section? I think I asked about this in a previous thread, but havent seen anything since.
    Freude am Fahren.

Ruune,

I am told that we should have all of the documents by the end of the month. I will post something as soon as I get them.

Comment

awesome matt! thanks!
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

hey matt... any update on this?
        Freude am Fahren.

Comment

I asked Tige about the Marine Power manuals a while back but never received anything from them. I am not sure if Mercruiser has a "free" owners manual. I will try to find out.

Comment

Ahh ok... gotcha.
            Freude am Fahren.

Comment

I ordered a service manual from the Slalom Shop in Lewisville. It includes all of the maintenance items as well as operational information. It will also explain how to tear down the engine and put it back together again. Seems like it cost about $35.00. I use it all the time. t just covers the motor however. Seems like there is also a chapter on the transmissions but it does not get into rebuilding them. It also has maintenance schedules, etc. I have the Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI SKI in my boat.

Comment

Working...
              X