Service Location in Lake Havasu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service Location in Lake Havasu?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place in Lake Havasu to have my Tige serviced at? In the past I've always brought it back to the dealership in Corona, Californina, however, I store the boat out there and was trying to avoid bringing it back home and then towing it back out. It's due for a 200 hour service and I want to get it done within the next 2 to 4 weeks. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

I was born and raised in havasu, I would take my boat to Aaron at Absolute marine on industrial ave. Good guy and knows all boats.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation brianbaumer. Just called them and they gave me some information that made me feel like they would do a good job. I was also told that one of the Tige mechanics from the Tige Corona dealership now works there. Apparently he's been there for a few years. Not sure if he's the guy you mentioned. Anyway, I think I'll give it a try. Hoping it will be a very positive experience.

Comment

JC Marine

If Absolute doesn't work out, take it to JC Marine. Great great guys and they are super fair and honest. I'm a Socal native who has a house in Havasu and I had to go through some very bad and costly experiences to find a good place to have my boat worked on when I am out there for the summer.
        Too many places in Havasu see out of state tags and triple the prices because they know they have you at their mercy.

Comment

Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted, feedback from people that have had both good and bad experiences. I've heard stories from too many that say you have to be careful where you go. Just to let everyone know, the quote I got over the phone from Absolute was nearly the same (just a few bucks cheaper) as the quote that the Tige dealership in Corona gave me.

Comment

In case anyone out there is wondering...had my boat serviced this last weekend at Absolute Speed and Marine in Lake Havasu. Met Aerial (not sure if that's how he spells his name?) who was at Tige in Corona for 8 years before moving to Lake Havasu. He did a terrific job on the boat. Spent some time talking to him. He's super knowledgable and a great guy! He also gave me some other recommendations for trailer service as well as a few other things. I would recommend them, I will definitely be going back next year for service again.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I added their name to my contacts list, in case I need some help when we are there.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
              X