Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for supplier of rubber strip around boat

Hey Guys,
    This is my first post on this site after becoming the proud owner of a 1999 Tige PRE2100wt. I am after the rubber strip that goes around the outside of the boat as it is damaged along both sides of the boat.
    Does anybody know who sells the rubber strips (not sure of the correct name) either in Australia or in the Los Angeles area?

w2terskier,

I too am a new owner of an older Tigé ('99 Pre2050wt) and had little luck with the aftermarket replacement route. I contacted Tigé directly and they gave me the part numbers for the rub rail components:

P4000 - light gray rail that mounts to the hull (50 feet).
    P4100 - black w/white stripe - flexible center (50 feet).

I ordered the parts through my local dealer. They were cheaper than Taco Metals. Total including shipping to NC was ~$285 USD.

-Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by w2terskier View Post
      Hey Guys,
      This is my first post on this site after becoming the proud owner of a 1999 Tige PRE2100wt. I am after the rubber strip that goes around the outside of the boat as it is damaged along both sides of the boat.
      Does anybody know who sells the rubber strips (not sure of the correct name) either in Australia or in the Los Angeles area?
      Welcome to the world of Tigé and to the website! You'll love it here.

-Mike
      Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Working...
      X