A Few Maintenance Items for 08 22Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Few Maintenance Items for 08 22Ve

I'm looking for some info regarding a few items that need to be addressed on my 2008 22Ve.

1. The bimini top - the previous owner didn't put the boot on during travel, it caught wind and ripped the fabric, busting the zippers as well. A friend sewed some heavy duty velcro in their place and added some additional fabric, however it still needs to be replaced. Anyone have any leads online where I cam get one?

2. The bimini boot - I have the original boot but the zipper is broken, Anyone know where I cam get a replacement? (Even if it doesn't have the Tige logo)

3. Cracks in the clear gauge faces - self explanatory

4. The up arrow on speedpass - I've seen mention of someone on here who rebuilds the speedpass controllers. Can someone point me their direction or provide any recommendations? The speedpass can be set and you can reduce the speed, you just can't increase it.

Thanks to any of you who can provide some assistance!

https://www.waketouch.com/contact.html

My Speedset failed a few months ago. He builds the replacereplacement. I installed mine yesterday. I believe I laid $420 or something close to that for mine.

Comment

For the bimini top and boot I would just search up for a local canvas/upholstery/vinyl shop. Boat dealers will also have one they could recommend, thats the route I would go.

Comment

Working...
      X