Couple of Issues need some advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of Issues need some advise

I have a 2000 21V and had some issues this past weekend on the lake. Looking for some advise.

First my alternator went out. We were doing some surfing and and I am guessing I had too much water in the ballast. I am thinking about moving my bilge pump to the back of the boat with an automatic switch on it. Many people having this problem? Any suggestions on what Alt to replace the old one with. About to upgrade the stereo.

Noticed the vent in the back of the boat was letting a good amount of water in as well. Any suggestions there?

My depth finder is not reading anything. Where is the transducer located? May be a bad connection too I guess.

Also what is your suggestion for a good rubbing compound to bring back the shine?

I know this is a lot of questions but you guys put our some good ideas.

Thanks

Have replaced alternator and starter with parts from Alterstart.biz. They are local here but sell on ebay as well. Been happy with the performance. For your depth finder, the transducer puck probably came unglued from the bottom of the boat. Mine sits under the transmission. Just scuff up the spot and reglue with 2 part epoxy. Happy boating!

Comment

Working...
    X