2003 24v plastic flex duct replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 24v plastic flex duct replacement?

just going through replacement items for the (new to me) 2003 24v - I'm assuming all the plastic flex ducting is the same diameter? Keen to know if it has an official product name and is it unique to Tige, or universal?
    Need to replace the air intake ducts, & bilge blower duct.
    Also, in the engine compartment, it looks like the bilge blower would have vented to one of the vents on the transom, but interested to know regarding the second transom vent, where that ducting would / should be coming from. There's no ducting at all on the inside of the port side transom vent, and the starboard one is the one that's disintegrated inside the engine compartment but would have come off the back of the bilge blower.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Its all the same size on your boat, but comes in 3" or 4". It should be 3", as thats what I stock and use on a lot of boats, including tige. Dont forget, you have one in each mid-ship locker. Its used by all inboard engine boats, so any marine supply house should have it. Its just flexible bilge vent hose.

The hose connected to the blower goes to one vent as an outlet. The other has no hose and is the outlet for the air forced in when under way.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Its all the same size on your boat, but comes in 3" or 4". It should be 3", as thats what I stock and use on a lot of boats, including tige. Dont forget, you have one in each mid-ship locker. Its used by all inboard engine boats, so any marine supply house should have it. Its just flexible bilge vent hose.

The hose connected to the blower goes to one vent as an outlet. The other has no hose and is the outlet for the air forced in when under way.
      Excellent - thanks for that - all makes sense.

Comment

Working...
      X