07 RZ2 maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 RZ2 maintenance

I’m getting my RZ2 ready for the summer and planning on doing all the maintenance on it soon. I’m having a hard time finding all the part numbers for the filters and other things I need. I have some of them but want to double check to be sure. So can someone help me with the proper part numbers and types for the items below?

oil filter
    oil type and weight
    fuel filter
    fuel/water separator?
    spark plugs
    impeller
    v-drive type and weight
    trans type and weight

Thank you!

Would help if you listed what engine make and model you have....assuming a Marine Power but they did more than one engine option....

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Would help if you listed what engine make and model you have....assuming a Marine Power but they did more than one engine option....
      Marine power 5.7 340hp

Comment

Thanks. Basically any small block chevy oil filter will work. I stock and use a Sierra 18-7824.
        15-40 for oil. Rotella T4 or Delo
        You have the G force pump and filter assembly. You can purchase the filter at Marineenginedepot.com
        Which is Marine Powers website for parts or Google GeForce pump and find it elsewhere
        AC delco 41-993 plugs
        most the time the impeller is a Johnson 812b, but have seen a couple Jabsco pump. Remove the cover plate and impeller and verify what you have.

can't remember vdrive for sure but trans runs ATF

Hopefully Jetdriver or someone else with a marine power chimes in

Comment

I use Rotella 15 W 40 in my engine
          I like the wix filters #51069
          Transmission and drive are ZF hurth and are marked ATF only but a lot of people are using 30 weight in the drive.
          I use dex 3 ATF in transmission and 30 weight oil in the drive on my 07’ 22VE.
          Supposedly it quiets the drive down a bit.
          Transmission takes 2 quarts the drive takes 1.
          Most likely a Johnson pump in that boat,
          impeller is a 09-812b-1 and I buy 2 at a time from marinepumpdirect.com for $50 (they’re $50 for one on Amazon) these guys sell the legit Johnson impellers too.
          marineenginedepot.com for your fuel filter.

Comment

Awesome thanks guys I appreciate it.

Comment

Fuel filter-
              https://marineenginedepot.com/fuel-f...orce-fuel-pump

Comment

Jetdriver thanks JJ!!

Comment

Working...
                X