White seats stained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White seats stained?

Anybody ever had their white seats get this yellowish/brown on them? If so, what'd you use to get them white again? I've been trying boat juice, babes seat soap and the boat bling vinyl sauce. Tried spraying, letting it sit and scrubbing. Nothing seems to touch this stuff.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Here is what the seats look like. For some reason this picture wouldn't upload to original post.

Comment

That's what you get for scrubbing with the toilet brush!!!!

I have been very impressed with how well Totally Awesome works on cleaning up stains. Just follow up with 303. If that doesn't work try leaving the cushions out in the sun for several days to see if it starts to fade. As a last resort a cleaner and an off brand magic eraser. It will get the high spots clean, but also sand them down a bit.

Comment

Lol, it's actually a baby bottle scrubber. I'll try some of that stuff. I've also gotten some people saying to try some diluted bleach, purple power and a few other things. I'll report back with what works.

Comment

I have used malco and had great results with almost anything stained. it's hard to find and you HAVE to use a uv cleaner afterwards from what I was told but it does work wonders.

I purchased a gallon from a supplier here in vegas 10 years ago and still have 1/3 of a gallon left so it lasts a long time using for spot cleaning.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

10-4. I've sent Justin from Tigé some photos as it's on all of the seats in my boat. He's doing a bit of investing and suggested waiting on trying anything to clean them. I'll see what they come up with before I start experimenting with cleaners.

Comment

Marine 31 is the best stuff I have found to clean seats with. I know it says mildew remover on them but it made my 2006 24v seeds look like brand new.

Comment

Working...
              X