Gelcoat Cracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gelcoat Cracking

There are cosmetic gelcoat cracks showing up on my 2004, 22i. Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to prevent further crack lines?

It may help folks to understand it better if you describe (or better yet - post photos) the cracks and their locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
      There are cosmetic gelcoat cracks showing up on my 2004, 22i. Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to prevent further crack lines?
      Where are the cracks? Around tower legs, cleats, etc?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Gelcoat cracks

The crcks do tend to be near hand holds, braces and the tower. I'll get some photos and post.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
          The crcks do tend to be near hand holds, braces and the tower. I'll get some photos and post.

Thanks!
          loose hold-downs for fittings would be a cause for cracks around stuff.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X