Shower install on an older inboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shower install on an older inboard?

I would like tto install a shower in a older 1999 PRE21000wt. Anyone out there do a similar mod? Where is the best location for the nozzle, control valves, hot water tap? How did Tige install them as a factory option?

I've search this forum but couldn't find any helpfull posts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Just so you area aware, many states are outlawing showers on the transom because of CO poisoning issues. You have to run the boat to operate the shower.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
      Just so you area aware, many states are outlawing showers on the transom because of CO poisoning issues. You have to run the boat to operate the shower.
      Next they are doing to out law swimsteps because of CO poisoning them all boat the run on gas
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Hmmm... I just checked the Tige website and showers are still an available option on 2009 models?

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
          Originally posted by Bagman View Post
          Hmmm... I just checked the Tige website and showers are still an available option on 2009 models?
          Yes, its a state thing, not Fed. Cali, for example, can outlaw the sale of a new model boat with a transom mounted shower, but that doesnt prevent the manufacturer in TX, or another state, from building them. Dealers in those states will just have to order their boats w/out showers. Its probably still legal to install them at the transom once the boat is "sold" as it was not sold new with a shower

I dont know what I would be doing with out our Gov protecting me from my self...............probably play with lawn darts or something
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            I dont know what I would be doing with out our Gov protecting me from my self...............probably play with lawn darts or something
            Those were outlawed years ago because you might run them over with a lawn mower...come to think of it...maybe we should ban the lawn mower instead
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
            X