Z1 Fresh Air Exhausr (FAE) Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 Fresh Air Exhausr (FAE) Install

Got the polished SS FAE today. The install took about 3 hours. I would say the install was fairly easy; just took some time measuring and cutting down the (swim platform) horizontal support bar, threaded down rods and threaded sleeves to size.

The pictures for the most part speak for themselves. The parts came fully stocked and ready for install. FAE did at real nice job on the welds and overall construction.
    Here are the pictures of the exhaust flap removal, flange install, support bar alignment, holes and final product.
    The finished distance between the wake plate and FAE down spout was about 1/2 inch. I look forward to giving it a test run shortly.
    Attached Files
    Nick
    Dayton, Ohio

Very nice work! Thanks for sharing!
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

neat job.

Comment

If you dont mind me asking but what does this do? Looks awsome.
        If you cant have fun doing it, dont do it!

Comment

Originally posted by redrockerfan View Post
          Quiets the exhaust noise, and puts the exhaust into the water so that less carbon dioxide/carbon monoxide can get sucked back into the boat (or exposure while surfing). I have heard nothing but great reviews on its performance.

Comment

Originally posted by redrockerfan View Post
            FAE stands for Fresh Air Exhaust. Check it out at: http://www.freshairexhaust.com/

Comment

Nice job. Looks perfect.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Big thank you for posting this thread. It was a huge help in installing mine.

Comment

Working...
                X