Prestige Trailer manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prestige Trailer manual

Just took delivery of new 07 22Ve with Prestige trailer but got no manual or info on trailer or how to hookup. the dealer had it hooked up before i could get out and I did not think to ask. Where can I get a manual or info on hookup and the various items?

thx JB

Try writing to Prestige Trailers. There should be an ID plate somewhere on the frame listing their address and maybe a phone number. The only trailer I've ever seen that had a manual was MasterCraft. Pretty easy to hook up a trailer though...
    1) Lower hitch onto towing ball
    2) Lock hitch onto ball and insert lock pin or whatever is used to lock hitch onto ball
    3) Cross chains under tongue and hook to towing vehicle.
    4) Plug in electrical connection and test lights
    5) Make sure all chocks and trailer dolly are away and secured.

-Mike
    Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

Trailers come with manuals?
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by jbort View Post
        Just took delivery of new 07 22Ve with Prestige trailer but got no manual or info on trailer or how to hookup. the dealer had it hooked up before i could get out and I did not think to ask. Where can I get a manual or info on hookup and the various items?

thx JB
        JB
        I have a prestige trailer on my 01. Just call them they have great customer support. I don't think they come with manuals. I guess I never thought about one either.

Originally posted by hoopykat View Post
        Try writing to Prestige Trailers. There should be an ID plate somewhere on the frame listing their address and maybe a phone number. The only trailer I've ever seen that had a manual was MasterCraft. Pretty easy to hook up a trailer though...
        1) Lower hitch onto towing ball
        2) Lock hitch onto ball and insert lock pin or whatever is used to lock hitch onto ball
        3) Cross chains under tongue and hook to towing vehicle.
        4) Plug in electrical connection and test lights
        5) Make sure all chocks and trailer dolly are away and secured.

-Mike
        X2
        15 Escalade ESV-Black
        08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
          Trailers come with manuals?
          Boats come with manuals?

Comment

Originally posted by jbort View Post

thx JB
            It should have been handed to your dealer when the trailer(s) was delivered.

Congrats and welcome to the Tige Family
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here is a video on how it is done. It is not exactly like your trailer, but it might give you a good idea.

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/7...r-securing.htm

I think I would lock down the ball hitch before I connected the wiring.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Your gonna love your prestige trailer. I'm assuming you got the BTV? As SamW said... AWESOME customer support. They will do what they can to make you happy!

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...light=Prestige
                Last edited by Tanner; 07-26-2008, 06:00 PM.
                Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                X