07 + Speedset Cruise Display Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 + Speedset Cruise Display Options

For those of you '07+ owners with the Speedset Cruise, I didn't know these options existed until the other day when I was out with Bill from WWS. With the cruise control off, press the Slower arrow on the cruise and you will see the following options to display while you are driving without the cruise:

(sorry, the pictures are a little blurry, just got a new camera and it was very bright outside so I couldn't tell)
    Attached Files

Very Cool! Didn't know you could scroll through all of the different settings.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, I found them by accident also. I love the large MPH and depth, especially when dark.
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

Me too, I normally would just flip the cruise to on and not set anything so I could have the speed and depth in the middle. this is much nicer!

Comment

Oh cool, didn't know that existed. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

all..
              The user guide for my (new) RZ4 refers you to the "Pilot Gage Instrunction Manual" on how to use the digital gages. I did not get one of those with the boat and my dealer "Ski Dock" in Austin.. has yet to get one from the factory.

p.s.. My gages also have a clock etc..

Comment

Was yours the red and white RZ4 they were prepping? If so, killer boat!
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

My RZ4 is red/black hull.. see pics (attached)..
                  Last edited by Kelton Jones; 04-29-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

What pound hoist did you go with and what did they charge you? PM me if you don't want to go public.
                    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I bought the hoist 5 years ago for a different boat. I looked for the specs.. but done have them. Also dont know the exact price (seems like it was close to $1K). I think the lift capacity has a wide range since the balasts are air filled (and with a small electric motor). Also, they set the lift structure for the boat length and hull specifics. I really like the lift. I can raise or lower the boat in 2 min. The lift structures holds the boat much like a trailor and the whole lift system places very little load and wear on the dock.

The make is Hydro Hoist.. I expect you can give a dealer a call and get some specifics for your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton Jones View Post
                        My RZ4 is red/black hull.. see pics (attached)..
                        That's the one I saw. Charlie called me to say they had one there. That's one sharp lookin' boat. They keep trying to tell me they can't fix my boat whenever I go in there for routine work. I told them that time that I'd take that one (yours) if I could take it with me right then.
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton Jones View Post
                          I bought the hoist 5 years ago for a different boat. I looked for the specs.. but done have them. Also dont know the exact price (seems like it was close to $1K). I think the lift capacity has a wide range since the balasts are air filled (and with a small electric motor). Also, they set the lift structure for the boat length and hull specifics. I really like the lift. I can raise or lower the boat in 2 min. The lift structures holds the boat much like a trailor and the whole lift system places very little load and wear on the dock.

The make is Hydro Hoist.. I expect you can give a dealer a call and get some specifics for your situation.
                          HydroHoists come in several capacities. The smallest is 4400lbs. The next biggest is 6000lbs. Because of the dry weight of my 24V the 6000 lb lift is the one to get and it is $7,500 installed here which is a tough nut to crack for me.
                          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Working...
                          X