Fitting the Bimini Top to my 2007 Tige 20i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitting the Bimini Top to my 2007 Tige 20i

Does anyone have any instructions or advice for fitting the Bimini top supplied with my new 2007 Tige 20i? And can the top be left partially fitted to the tower when folded?

Any pictures might help.

Nick

Nick,
    What are your questions regarding your bimini? Yes, you can leave it attached to your tower when it is folded up. Even though they do not recommend it, I even leave my folded bimini on my tower when traveling. If I am going far, I will take it down and put it in the boat.

Comment

You can leave the bimini top on the tower when it is folded down.

Last edited by lee; 04-03-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Apologies for any confusion - Can I leave the cover partially connected when the tower is folded?

Comment

Originally posted by njbeecroft View Post
          Apologies for any confusion - Can I leave the cover partially connected when the tower is folded?
          If your are asking "can I leave the bimini on the tower when I fold the tower down?" Then I would say be careful. On my 22Ve, with the tower folded down, the bimini will lay across the bench seat and the weight of the tower will rest on the bimini frame.

I dont fold my tower down for that reason, but if i had to, I would make a wood or PVC support that would set on the floor and hold the weight of the tower and keep the bimini off the seat.

Hope this helps.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by njbeecroft View Post
            Does anyone have any instructions or advice for fitting the Bimini top supplied with my new 2007 Tige 20i? And can the top be left partially fitted to the tower when folded?

Any pictures might help.

Nick
            Here is a picture
            Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone have any pics of how the bimini top is connected when it is folded down and attached to the tower? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jmcnair View Post
                Does anyone have any pics of how the bimini top is connected when it is folded down and attached to the tower? Thanks
                what model and year boat do you have, and does it have a factory tower?
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                X