How to make your own Indo Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make your own Indo Board

I saw this I thought I would pass it on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqJMrRJ8wOQ
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Good one!!!!

I wonder what will happen whe you get a fat a** like me on a two liter bottle?

My guess it would blow out!!

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
      Good one!!!!

i think ill try that "i jus saved my self 80 quid"

wats a quid?

engish money?
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
        Good one!!!!

That was my thought at 230 lbs I wouldn't trust a 2 litter bottle. I thought I would by one of those Hinekien mini kegs and use that with water inside (no way I would waste beer like that )

Another way to keep the bottle and board from seperating is to run an old bike tube under there. Cut the tube to the length you need with the board and bottle and then run a round head screw though the deck and with some washers and an nut to hold the rubber tube in place. It should still roll find from side to side but wouldn't send you flying
        Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
          That was my thought at 230 lbs I wouldn't trust a 2 litter bottle. I thought I would by one of those Hinekien mini kegs and use that with water inside (no way I would waste beer like that )

Another way to keep the bottle and board from seperating is to run an old bike tube under there. Cut the tube to the length you need with the board and bottle and then run a round head screw though the deck and with some washers and an nut to hold the rubber tube in place. It should still roll find from side to side but wouldn't send you flying

that might just work i could buy a blank skate deck for 30-40 bucks for my local shop (infinityskateshop.com) and maybe a 2 lieter bottle for me because im only 155lbs if that!...but then again im only 14

Comment

hey it works

Comment

Good deal. I have not tried yet. I am not so sure I will find something strong enough for my 230 lbs with out it exploding or crushing it that is cheap
              Winston Churchill

Comment

Good deal. I have not tried yet. I am not so sure I will find something strong enough for my 230 lbs with out it exploding or crushing it that is cheap
                well i was thinking about upgrading to my shop board for the indo thing like a real deck but i was using an old walmart skate board on the indo and it wouldn't support as much as a regular skate deck i heard it cracking or maybe the ice breaking i used a frozen 2 lieter im not so sure on the 2leiters of soda or water but the mini keg would work

Comment

I'm thinking about trying a piece of 4" dia PVC! I like the idea about the innertube/rubber to keep it from slipping off.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    I'm thinking about trying a piece of 4" dia PVC! I like the idea about the innertube/rubber to keep it from slipping off.
                    I made one of these for my kids...went to local skate shop for grip tape. All you need is some high quality 3/4" plywood (finish grade) and 4" PVC. Taper the corners, sand the edges and you're done.

We made ours in 30 min.
                    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                      I made one of these for my kids...went to local skate shop for grip tape. All you need is some high quality 3/4" plywood (finish grade) and 4" PVC. Taper the corners, sand the edges and you're done.

We made ours in 30 min.
                      Good call, Home Depot here I come!!!
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

I think I may just make mine as well! I have some 4" pvc from making my lead weights. could be good
                        Originally posted by G-MONEY
                        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

ive used mine only a few times and ive heard the deck crack

Comment

I think I'm going to look into a professional one, or something. Not sure.
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                              I think I'm going to look into a professional one, or something. Not sure.
                              like a ved dew or indo board?

Comment

Working...
                              X