Seat Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat Material

Looking for others that have had issues with the seats from 2010 to current. Material falling apart or separating at threads

Yes 2014 r20- every horizontal seat is cracked and seams are coming apart. Took to dealer at 3yr2month mark—-tige said it was covered for 3 years....no
    Love. Had a 1987 mastercraft with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes 2016 Z1 I noticed yesterday when I cleaned it and getting it ready for winter storage that I have several seats cracking and coming apart. My boat only has 125 hours and stays in a garage always. I’ll call my dealer tomorrow and see if this is all covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Chriskelly0811 View Post
        Yes 2014 r20- every horizontal seat is cracked and seams are coming apart. Took to dealer at 3yr2month mark—-tige said it was covered for 3 years....no
        Love. Had a 1987 mastercraft with no issues

If you are the original owner, contact - customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID number. Seems to me that if it was two months out of warranty that it would have been covered.

TigeZ16, yours will be covered under warranty.

Jeff, from your other post, your boat is 7 model years old so approximately 4 years out of warranty. I don't see any company covering it.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by KoolAid View Post
          If you are the original owner, contact - customerservice at tige.com with your hull ID number. Seems to me that if it was two months out of warranty that it would have been covered.

TigeZ16, yours will be covered under warranty.

Jeff, from your other post, your boat is 7 model years old so approximately 4 years out of warranty. I don't see any company covering it.
          I've got a 2013 Z3 with the same issues. Unfortunately, I'm not the original owner so I missed out on mine being covered. I wish tigé could cut owners like myself a deal on the skins. Hell, I'd even drive to the factory. It helps I live in Brownwood though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2015 R20, purchased in 2016. Just out of warranty, I had the same issues. Between the dealer supposedly working with Tige, several months elapsed since I brought it to the dealer's attention. Later found out that the issue was with a supplier who provided bad skins to several boat manufacturers (including Master Craft) over a year plus. I had the defective skins replaced, now the others are popping seams.

Comment

2013 Z3, bought in 2019. 2020 had everything but captains chair and vertical backs re-upholstered due to cracking/seam splitting. I'm in Houston. Spent $4500 at local auto/marine upholstery shop. He matched the diamond stitching and color patterns, it looks great. Just thought I'd throw it out there if anyone is thinking about it.

Comment

Here are some pics of my re-upholstered interior. IMG_3858.JPEGIMG_5635.JPEGIMG_3859.JPEGIMG_3861.JPEGIMG_3860.JPEGIMG_5624.jpeg
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks amazing! Question...where did you get the decking? I am looking to get rid of the "carpet" that came with the boat and put down some decking. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                  X