Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use auto Volume on Tige clear touch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use auto Volume on Tige clear touch?

All,

Does anyone know how to setup auto-volume on new Tige clear touch screens? I had to turn it off this weekend because when the rpm's dropped the music blasted to 100% and everyone around the lake was staring at me : )

Any advice would be appreciated

2018 Tige Z1

Auto Volume is in the settings (icon looks like a gear), under the general tab. Has a scale to 1-5 and 5 being the most sensitive. You can adjust the volume down on your phone to keep it from totally screaming at 100%.

Hope this helps.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

Nope... Sorry, that didn't help. The new auto volume screen says MiniAV and MaxAV and has percentages from 0-100. I think it came with the latest software update. It's really confusing, at least it was to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NG572 View Post
        Nope... Sorry, that didn't help. The new auto volume screen says MiniAV and MaxAV and has percentages from 0-100. I think it came with the latest software update. It's really confusing, at least it was to me.
        Interesting. I have a year old update, so maybe pics would help of the new setting?

Im reading that as "Minimum Auto Volume" (Set it to you preference for when youre off the throttle going to get your rider ie. 40%) and "Maximum Auto Volume" (Set it to your preference for when youre underway and the rider needs some tunes! ie. 85%)

Maybe that will help.....
        -Brandon Lucas
        Houston, Tx

Comment

That does help..... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X