Hot water shower install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot water shower install

Does anyone have photos of a stock hot water shower install on a RZ4 or similar (inside the "transom activity center") I am looking to start my install later this week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kinda depends on what motor you have and where you want to mount the mixer and handle plug in....and what style of mixer you purchased.

Comment

Sorry, I got the heatercraft all in unit from mastercraft. Was thinking one of the two rear hatches on the transom seat. Just wanted to see what stock looked like. I think I can see where to hook up the hoses. I have the ex343 pcm engine. Was thinking starboard side install. In this little cubby...

dont mind the dust, cleanup/buff/polish comes after my projects are complete... still finishing battery upgrade courtesy of MLA, FAE, and shower install... along with custom board racks which will be a separate post if it works.

Comment

I will try and take a pic of one if it comes thru shop anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
          I will try and take a pic of one if it comes thru shop anytime soon.
          Thanks!

Comment

A1C4F659-8F20-4ED7-A37E-08029941A91E.jpg E26502F5-E05F-4C0C-AC54-C8FAD4CFFA35.jpg6CC029FD-A855-4339-B1DD-883F91F39CEA.jpg

Not sure if these help at all but that is the factory install in a 13 z3 with pcm 409
            Last edited by Ryanmorgan1984; 05-08-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X