2005 21v TOWER COLLASPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 21v TOWER COLLASPE

just purchased it, need to know how to fold it down for the garage, anyone have a video. my tower has the tige name in the hinge. factory tower for a 2005 tige 21v surf edition. thanks..

If its the Tige "E" series: loosen upper bolt holding billet uprights, loosen or remove lower bolt or botls so billet can lay down on deck cap. Place towel for it to rest on.

Above windshield, remove hind joint bolts one at a time with a helper supporting the tower.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

i just learned how to drop mine last winter, little piece of helpful advice if you are going to be storing long term ( or more than a few days) I took a piece of 2x4 5ft long and notched a V in the top of it dropped the tower down and removed the support brackets all together and let the tower rest on the notched end of the 2x4 from the tow point. It really reduced the stress on the tower hinge point up front by doing this and only adds maybe an inch or two in height when collapsed since the pressure is now on the 2x4 and not the hinges up front. Just my
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
      X