Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First V-drive

Hey guys,

So doing my do diligence trying to do a good inspection on the new to me boat. I cannot figure out how to remove the rear center section to access the transmission? 2006 24Ve, I am sure this is probably super easy, but didn't want to go in there with my screwdriver and start playing around. I noticed on my test drive there was a little water in bilge, which I am sure is from the shaft seal but I want to dive in there and take a look around.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

There are 5 screws hidden the carpet strip along the floor. Behind the strip are 3 screws. Next, there is a bolt/nut through the sides of the seat box that are accessible from the locker. You will need a 7/16 box wrench and #2 phillips in a drill.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome thanks Mike, I will dig in there tonight.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
      X