Sirius satellite radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sirius satellite radio

Does anyone know the best way to install sirius satellite radio in a 2013 Z3? I have the Touch system and a Y splitter... where do you mount the controller?

Thanks,

The controller can be mounted by the amp and the antenna can be located just in front of the windshield. The Clarion SAT controller will plug into the head-unit's Cnet socket.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The controller I bough has a round plug. Same as the remote controller I believe. I bought a y splitter for the round plug.

Not sure if Tigé already has a splitter for the rear remote & Tigé touch?

Is this what you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by RobH View Post
        The controller I bough has a round plug. Same as the remote controller I believe. I bought a y splitter for the round plug.

Not sure if Tigé already has a splitter for the rear remote & Tigé touch?

Is this what you are referring to?
        Clarion makes a SAT controller, is this what you got or some aftermarket SAT receiver? Most of the aftermarket ones are universal and you have to get the specific cable for your head-unit separate. Info on what you got?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X