2007 22ve Bimini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 22ve Bimini

Okay so the factory bimini is really starting to tick me off . I can't tell if I am putting it up wrong or if it just sucks.

Any idea where I can find instructions for this thing?

Don't worry you are not alone. It has caused some tense moments for me. Once I got it put up correctly I put some tape around the bases of the legs on one side and marked them so I knew where they went. I take mine completely off and on every time I use it. I don't like to travel with it on the tower. I have marks that were made from the bimini on the tower that were done with the previous owner. I can now put it up or down, wind or rain, fairly quickly.

Here is a link - http://www.tigeowners.com/downloads/...ntallation.pdf

Or you can go to Downloads and see it there.

Comment

Welcome to club - that thing is a B E A T C H! we put up and take down only one time each season and hate it even then.

thx thx thx to SkippaB for posting the pdf.

Comment

Thanks Skippa! I think I was taking one too many of the legs off when I was putting it back up.

That helps so much!!

Got any pointers on tighetening up the tower? She kind of wiggles a bit going down the lake.

Comment

There is a big allen on the back leg and I think a 3/4" nut for the front leg that you can access from the two front seats that lift up. I tightened mine and it helped a little.

Comment

Gotcha. I will tighten them a bit and see how it goes.

Gosh is winter over yet??? I'm so excited about starting up in the spring.

Comment

I can now put it up or down, wind or rain, fairly quickly.

--------------------
              Nothing Is Perfect TV Shows but We Still Strive for The Walking Dead Season 3 DVD

Comment

Working...
              X