How to Remove floor in 24VE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Remove floor in 24VE

Looking on how to remove floor to replace steering cable on an '07 Tige 24VE. Master mechanic, any help would be great.
    Carla

6 screws hidden in the carpeted trim along the base of the center seat "box". Behind it will be 3 large screws. From the v-drive lockers, you will need to access a bolt/nut on each side. The bolt head is a phillips head and is under the side seat and the nut is a 7/16 and is reached on the bilge side of the seat box. Once the seat box is loose, tilt it forward and lift it out/up. After that, the floor just lifts up at the back and is held in place at the front by a couple hooks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Is it the same for a RZ2? I can't seem to get my back bench up to release the hatch

Comment

What year? There was a change in the floor access on the 2010 model I believe.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yep the Hidden screws! got it thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X